Send us your bug reports.
Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Purchase procedure & Conditions
Pricing & user licences
How to promote your resources ?
Catalog Reference : ELRA-S0227
PAIDIALOGOS (NEOLOGOS Project)
The PAIDIALOGOS database was produced within the French national project NEOLOGOS, as part of the Technolangue programme funded by the French Ministry of Research and New Technologies (MRNT). The databases produced in the framework of the NEOLOGOS project are designed for the development and the assessment of French speech or speaker recognizers and speech synthesizers. They consist in:
1) the IDIOLOGOS databases are made of adults voices and are available in 2 subsets:
- the “Bootstrap” database (catalogue ref. ELRA-S0226-01),
- the “Eingenspeakers” database (catalogue ref. ELRA-S0226-02);
2) the PAIDIALOGOS database (catalogue ref. ELRA-S0227) is made of children’s and teenagers’ voices.
The PAIDIALOGOS database contains 37,364 utterances from 1010 child French speakers (510 males and 500 females) recorded over the French fixed telephone network.
This database is distributed as 1 DVD-ROM. The speech files are stored as sequences of 8-bit, 8kHz A-law speech files and are not compressed, according to the specifications of NEOLOGOS. Each prompt utterance is stored within a separate file and has an accompanying ASCII SAM label file.
This speech database was validated by SPEX (the Netherlands) to assess its compliance with the NEOLOGOS format and content specifications.
Each speaker uttered the following items:
- 3 application words (set of 42)
- 4 connected digits: 2 sequence of 3 isolated digits, 1 sheet number (7 digits), 1 telephone number (10 digits)
- 3 dates (1 spontaneous date e.g. birthday, 1 word style prompted date, 1 relative and general date expression)
- 2 isolated digits
- 3 spelled words (1 surname, 1 directory assistance city name, 1 real/artificial name for coverage)
- 1 currency money amount
- 1 natural number
- 4 directory assistance names (1 spontaneous, e.g. own surname, 1 city of where the call is made from, 1 most frequent French city out of a set of 40, 1 “forename surname”)
- 2 yes/no questions (1 predominantly “yes” question, 1 predominantly “no” question)
- 6 phonetically rich sentences
- 2 time phrases (1 time of call, 1 word style time phrase)
- 2 phonetically rich words
The following age distribution has been obtained: 6 speakers are under 7, 541 speakers are between 7 and 11, 308 speakers are between 12 and 14, 154 speakers are between 15 and 16, and 1 speaker is over 16.
A pronunciation lexicon with a phonemic transcription in SAMPA is also included.
Click on the arrow to display content.
Source Channel :
Academic - Commercial 14000.00 EUR
Academic - Research 2000.00 EUR
Commercial - Commercial 14000.00 EUR
Commercial - Research 14000.00 EUR
Non Member Prices
Academic - Commercial 23000.00 EUR
Academic - Research 2000.00 EUR
Commercial - Commercial 23000.00 EUR
Commercial - Research 23000.00 EUR
Special prices available for linguistic or humanities studies upon request.
Friday 07 March, 2014
13234657 requests since Monday 27 September, 2004
Copyright © 2008