Send us your bug reports.
Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Purchase procedure & Conditions
Pricing & user licences
How to promote your resources ?
Catalog Reference : ELRA-L0099
Arabic dictionary of inflected words with recognition of agglutinated clitics and inflection system
This dictionary consists of 6 million inflected forms, fully vowelized, generated in compliance with the grammatical rules of Arabic and tagged with grammatical information which includes POS and grammatical features, including number, gender, case, definiteness, tense, mood and compatibility with clitic agglutination.
It is accompanied by a grammatical resource that recognizes hundreds of millions of valid agglutinated words, i.e. words consisting of one of the forms in the dictionary preceded and/or followed by clitics (conjunctions, prepositions, articles, pronouns) in compliance with the grammatical rules of Arabic.
In order to be able to update the full-form dictionary, a dictionary of 65 000 lemmas and the data required to inflect them and regenerate the full-form dictionary are also provided. This allows adapting the dictionary to specific applications by deleting and/or adding entries.
The resource as it stands covers more than 98% of the forms found in any sort of literature, newspaper articles...; the remaining 2% include proper names, which can be relevant.
The data is formatted in conformity with the data formats of Unitex/GramLab, an open source corpus processing system for language processing. These data formats are publicly documented. The data can either be converted into user-specific formats, or be used directly with Unitex/GramLab.
This dictionary is also available without recognition of agglutinated clitics and without inflection system in the ELRA Catalogue under reference ELRA-L0098.
Authors: Alexis NEME et Eric LAPORTE
Distribution medium :
Click on the arrow to display content.
Number of languages
Number of tokens :
6 million inflected forms
Academic - Commercial 25000.00 EUR
Commercial - Commercial 25000.00 EUR
Non Member Prices
Academic - Commercial 37000.00 EUR
Commercial - Commercial 37000.00 EUR
Sunday 24 September, 2017
23913223 requests since Monday 27 September, 2004
Copyright © 2008