Send us your bug reports.
Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Purchase procedure & Conditions
Pricing & user licences
How to promote your resources ?
Catalog Reference : ELRA-M0042
ItalWordNet (Italian WordNet)
ItalWordNet (Italian WordNet) is an updated version of the EuroWordNet Italian database. The ItalWordNet database was produced within a national Italian programme called SI-TAL. It contains a total of 49,360 synsets. Unlike the EuroWordNet database, the ItalWordNet is provided in XML format. However, it remains partially compatible with the EuroWordNet, as both models are similar, except for some new relations created for adjectives and which were added to ItalWordNet.
ItalWordNet is composed of the following contents:
- The Inter-Lingual-Index, which is a list of records (ILI-records), in the form of synsets mainly taken from WordNet1.5 or manually created.
- A top-ontology which consists of an ontology of 63 basic semantic classes based on fundamental distinctions.
- A domain-ontology which consists of an ontology of subject-domains optionally assigned to ILI-records.
- A selection of ILI-records, the so-called Base-Concepts, which play a major role in the different wordnets.
- WordNet1.5 (91591 synsets; 168217 meanings; 126520 entry words) in EuroWordNet format.
The original EuroWordNet Italian database is also included in this package.
Applications existing :
Distribution medium :
Click on the arrow to display content.
Number of languages
Number of tokens :
Academic - Commercial 6000.00 EUR
Academic - Research 400.00 EUR
Commercial - Commercial 6000.00 EUR
Commercial - Research 4000.00 EUR
Non Member Prices
Academic - Commercial 12000.00 EUR
Academic - Research 800.00 EUR
Commercial - Commercial 12000.00 EUR
Commercial - Research 8000.00 EUR
Tuesday 16 September, 2014
14462911 requests since Monday 27 September, 2004
Copyright © 2008