Send us your bug reports.
Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Purchase procedure & Conditions
Pricing & user licences
How to promote your resources ?
Catalog Reference : ELRA-E0033
CHIL 2007 Evaluation Package
The CHIL 2007 Evaluation Package was produced within the CHIL Project (Computers in the Human Interaction Loop), in the framework of an Integrated Project (IP 506909) under the European Commission's Sixth Framework Programme. The objective of this project is to create environments in which computers serve humans who focus on interacting with other humans as opposed to having to attend to and being preoccupied with the machines themselves. Instead of computers operating in an isolated manner, and Humans [thrust] in the loop [of computers] we will put Computers in the Human Interaction Loop (CHIL).
In this context, the CHIL project produced CHIL Seminars. The CHIL Seminars are scientific presentations given by students, faculty members or invited speakers in the field of multimodal interfaces and speech processing. During the talks, videos of the speaker and the audience from 4 fixed cameras, frontal close ups of the speaker, close talking and far-field microphone data of the speaker’s voice and ambient sounds were recorded.
The CHIL Seminars have been compiled in four different packages, according to the evaluations for which they have been created and used:
- CHIL 2004 Evaluation Package (catalogue reference ELRA-E0009)
- CHIL 2005 Evaluation Package (catalogue reference ELRA-E0010)
- CHIL 2006 Evaluation Package (catalogue reference ELRA-E0017)
- CHIL 2007 Evaluation Package (catalogue reference ELRA-E0033)
The CHIL 2007 Evaluation Package consists of the following contents:
1) A set of audiovisual recordings of interactive seminars. The number of people present in the recording was fixed to be between 3 and 7. The recordings were done between June and September 2006 according to the “CHIL Room Setup” specification.
2) Video annotations.
3) Orthographic transcriptions.
Click on the arrow to display content.
Source Channel :
Number of languages
French ; English ; Arabic
Academic - Commercial 4500.00 EUR
Academic - Research 1200.00 EUR
Commercial - Commercial 4500.00 EUR
Commercial - Research 4500.00 EUR
Non Member Prices
Academic - Commercial 6000.00 EUR
Academic - Research 1450.00 EUR
Commercial - Commercial 6000.00 EUR
Commercial - Research 6000.00 EUR
Saturday 13 February, 2016
17648845 requests since Monday 27 September, 2004
Copyright © 2008