Send us your bug reports.
Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Purchase procedure & Conditions
Pricing & user licences
How to promote your resources ?
Catalog Reference : ELRA-S0140
Spanish SpeechDat-Car database
The Spanish SpeechDat-Car database contains the recordings of 306 Spanish speakers from 4 different regions (156 males, 150 females), recorded over the Spanish GSM telephone network, and in a car. This database is partitioned into 89 CDs (DVDs are also available).
The speech data files are in two formats. Four of the 5 microphones were recorded on the computer in the boot of the car. The speech data are stored as sequences of 16 kHz, 16 bit and uncompressed. The fifth microphone was connected to the cell phone, and was recorded on a remote machine. The data are stored as sequences of 8 kHz 8 bit A-law. Each signal file is accompanied by an ASCII SAM label file which contains the relevant descriptive information.
This speech database was validated by SPEX (the Netherlands) to assess its compliance with the SpeechDat-Car format and content specifications.
Each speaker uttered the following items:
- 2 voice activation keywords
- 1 sequence of 10 isolated digits
- 7 connected digits (1 sheet number -5 digits, 1 spontaneous telephone number, 3 read telephone numbers, 1 credit card number ?14/16 digits, 1 PIN code -6 digits)
- 3 dates (1 spontaneous date e.g. birthday, 1 prompted date, 1 relative or general date expression)
- 2 word spotting phrases using an embedded application word
- 4 isolated digits
- 7 spelled words (1 spontaneous e.g. own forename or surname, 1 directory city name, 4 real word/name, 1 artificial name for coverage)
- 1 money amount
- 1 natural number
- 7 directory assistance names (1 spontaneous e.g. own forename or surname, 1 city of birth/growing up, 2 most frequent cities, 2 most frequent company/agency, 1 ?forename surname?)
- 9 phonetically rich sentences
- 2 time phrases (1 spontaneous time of day, 1word style time phrase)
- 4 phonetically rich words
- 67 application words (13 mobile phone application words, 22 IVR function keywords, 32 car products keywords)
- 2 additional language dependent keywords
- Prompts for spontaneous speech
The following age distribution has been obtained: 160 speakers are between 18 and 30, 80 speakers are between 31 and 45, 65 speakers are between 46 and 60, and 1speaker is over 60.
A pronunciation lexicon with a phonemic transcription in SAMPA is also included.
Distribution medium :
Click on the arrow to display content.
TEXT_DURATION174.94 hours ESA files 107.83 hours ESV files
Source Channel :
Academic - Commercial 30000.00 EUR
Academic - Research 25000.00 EUR
Commercial - Commercial 30000.00 EUR
Commercial - Research 30000.00 EUR
Non Member Prices
Academic - Commercial 39000.00 EUR
Academic - Research 32500.00 EUR
Commercial - Commercial 39000.00 EUR
Commercial - Research 39000.00 EUR
Saturday 25 November, 2017
24183122 requests since Monday 27 September, 2004
Copyright © 2008